These West Pacific Coast
attractions are mainly along Pacific Coast Highway of California.
Just stay on the PCH road 1/101 North from San Diego, Los
Angeles, to San Francisco and almost everything will be right
The name for Pacific Coast Highway can be confusing, the number
changes from 1 to 101 and back again. In San Diego, it is
Vancouver and Banff are along Trans Canada Highway 1.
- Rockin' Baja Lobster, Mexican seafood in Orange and San
- Hot air balloon rides in Del Mar, California. Several tour
companies to Google.
- Chan Darae Thai restaurant in Hollywood, famous for the
Thai restaurant Venice Blvd. and Beverly Hills
- Rainbow Bar and Grill rock & roll roadhouse, on Sunset
- The Roxy dinner theater, on Sunset Strip, Rocky Horror
Picture Show premiered here